Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2016

Tis The Season

Image result for the christmas season

The Bells of Christmas--Julie Andrews

SEASON'S GREETINGS!

The Christmas season is upon us once again.  I always look forward to the Christmas season.  That's a blessed time of year when we can reflect upon God's goodness throughout our lives.  It's the time we celebrate Jesus' arrival upon this earth as the babe in a manger who would one day die for the sins of the world.  It's because of that truth we can celebrate Christmas.  If things work out, I plan on writing about the doctrine of the virgin birth.  It depends upon how much time I have.  I will be playing several YouTube videos of Christmas music.  I also will write about the history of Christmas and feature posts about the Christmas culture and many different things we celebrate during the season of Christmas like I've done the last several Christmas seasons.  I'm thankful for the season of Christmas.  I like the decorations, lights, musicals,, etc.  Anything that's associated with Christmas that revolves around the Lord's birth I like.  I hope everyone has a great Christmas season the next month.  Don't forget the reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment