Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tea Party Candidate Joe Carr vs. Establishment Republican Lamar Alexander

Tea Party Candidate Joe Carr vs. Republican Lamar Alexander


"I try to do everything through my worldview, my personal relationship with God, and am going to surround myself with people who have the same worldview as I do," says Joe Carr, who is challenging Sen. Lamar Alexander in Tennesee's Republican primary. (Associated Press)Tea Party candidate Joe Carr

Here's another primary which features Republican candidate Joe Carr receiving much Tea Party supporting facing Establishment incumbent and former governor Lamar Alexander.  The GOP primary will be August 7th in Tennessee.  I encourage Tennessee Republicans to vote for Joe Carr in the primary and vote out incumbent Lamar Alexander who supports amnesty for illegal aliens.  To read the full story, click on the above link from the WashingtonTimes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment