Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Christian Women Will be Featured For Women's History Month

  Corrie Ten Boom

 Susannah Wesley

This month on Women's History Month I'll be featuring Christian women on this blog.  I know at least two Christian women I'll be featuring posts about such as Corrie Ten Boom and Susannah Wesley.  What an inspiration both Christian women were for the cause of Christianity.  Susannah Wesley was the mother of the famous Methodist preacher John Wesley and hymnist Charles Wesley.  There will probably be a few other Christian women I'll be featuring, but I haven't decided whom I'll feature yet.  I may post one on Catherine Marshall, wife of the Senate Chaplain Peter Marshall, who was chaplain of the U.S. Senate twice.  I'll think of others as time goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment