Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baby Jesus Statue Stolen: Replaced With Pig's Head

Baby Jesus Statue Stolen, Replaced With Pig's Head



This is the story I actually intended on posting.  I didn't recognize the story that I had posted wasn't the same incident as the one in Massachusetts.  The Massachusetts' story is the one I'm focusing on--the one where the baby Jesus statue was stolen and replaced with a real pig's head.  It's very gruesome.  Some police think it might be a hate crime.  I believe it's blasphemous. 

The police contacted the FBI after the gruesome discovery on Christmas morning that a baby Jesus statue was stolen, and replaced with a pig's head.  A priest from Haverhill's South Main Street made the discovery early Saturday morning.  Police believe the head was placed there between 1:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.  Click on the above link to read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment