Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!  I hope you had a very enjoyable Christmas season and a Happy New Year!  2016 has dawned upon us.  This is a time when many people make new years resolutions.  I believe it's proper to make new goals each time a new year begins.  I'm thankful to the Lord for his goodness upon us.  We have so much to be thankful for.  I know there's much heartache and sadness in this world  I recognize what the Bible says that in the last days that perilous times will come.  We're definitely seeing that happen.  The year 2015 saw an array of terrorist attacks around the world.   We've seen then in France, London, the United States in San Bernardino, California, and the list continues.  And our president and Congress just sit there and won't do the right thing when it comes to countering terrorism in the U.S.  There's a right way to do it and that is to close our borders and not allow people of Arab descent come into our country.  I know that sounds mean to some people but we're in a war with Islamic terrorism and we can't afford to allow potential terrorists in this country.  That's the way it is.

I pray that 2016 will be a prosperous new year for all Americans and that America will experience a spiritual great awakening this year (Psalms 85:6)!

No comments:

Post a Comment