Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tis the Season



The Bells of Christmas - Julie Andrews



It's that time once again.  Christmas is in the air.  It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since last Christmas.  I'm looking forward to the Christmas spirit that's in the air.  I love Christmas.  I enjoy the opportunity to participate in all events related to Christmas.  As the last two years, I will be writing posts about Christmas.  Some of them will be thoughts on scripture.  Some of the posts I will be writing this Christmas will be entitled, "Jesus was Born Into this World to Die For the Sins of Mankind."  It will be divided into a number of parts.  Those will probably be my Sunday posts.  This Sunday on November 27, 2011, I will feature my last post of "Dottie Rambo: The Gifted Songwriter of the Twentieth Century" for this year.  I will resume the Dottie Rambo posts in January 2012.  The rest of this year I will be focusing on the season of Christmas.  My Sunday posts will revolve around the theme of Jesus birth.  I will also write another thought on scripture in relation to Jesus birth.  I have some ideas but I'm not sure how exactly the title of it. 

I will also be featuring YouTube clips of Christmas music as well.  There are some other things I'll feature but I'm not sure what that will be yet.  I may even feature a few repeats of some Christmas posts from the last two years.  I haven't quite decided how I'm going to work that out yet.  I will also be possibly writing a couple of posts continuing the theme of Christmas traditions, which I have done for the last two years.  I hope everybody enjoys this Friday Christmas shopping.  Let's not forget the reason why celebrate Christmas.  We celebrate Christmas to remember Jesus being born into this world so that one day he would die on an old rugged cross for the sins of mankind that we might be set free from sin.  I'm looking forward to this upcoming Christmas season.  Christmas this year will fall on a Sunday.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment