Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Biden Declared Winner in Arizona

polling

Former Vice President Joe Biden on the left; President Donald Trump on the right

Biden Declared Winner in Arizona

Several media outlets such as CNN and the newspaper The New York Times, has declared Joe Biden the winner of the Grand Canyon State.  As of the present vote count in Arizona, Biden leads Trump 11,434 votes.  Trump expressed confidence though that he would win if an audit is conducted.  The problem is, I don't think there will be an audit conducted on the Arizona vote count.  There are too many elitists in high places who firmly desire that Trump leave office coming January.  Trump's lawyers have already backed away from the state of Pennsylvania.  I can't see an audit taking place in Arizona's vote count even though I think there should be one.  All claims of election fraud need to be investigated.  I'm sure some would ask why I believe that there is possible voter fraud in a handful of states.  The reason being is that that are too many elitists in high place who have been using all kinds of schemes and tactics these last few years to push Trump out of office through the dossier, to Russian collusion claims, to impeachment last year and this year the Covid pandemic and the racial riots taking place in our major cities in America.

Trump can express confidence all he desires that he can win Arizona if they conduct an audit.  Sadly, I don't foresee that happening.  I'm not trying to rain down doom and gloom, but I have to be objective and honest the way I'm seeing things unfold.  I believe any kind of audit or any and all recounts in the handful of states that have been allegedly accused of voting irregularities will come to naught.  I'm afraid they won't happen or they won't proceed like they should.  Barring divine intervention from the Lord, I believe Joe Biden will take the oath of office on January 20, 2021.  Click on the link from Breitbart to read the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment